Department of Commerce
"With a view to develop all-round personality of the students, the Commerce Department plans, besides adequate coverage of the syllabi, many other activities including industrial visits, seminars, quizes etc. during the year"
The Department of Commerce is one of the most prestigious Departments in the College and the courses offered by it are among the most sought after and popular. Central to the success and popularity of the Department is a remarkable faculty comprising 11 Permanent and a few ad-hoc members. The Department focuses on actual business practices, and creates a deep understanding of business through its research and interaction. This is achieved by teachers who work with skill and passion. Our faculty is an interesting mix of extremely experienced individuals who are experts in their own respective fields and relatively younger members who bring fresh ideas and approach to the floor.
We at the Department emphasize the wholesome development of our students. Apart from the strict course curriculum that is followed, several extra curricular activities such as the Annual Commerce Festival and International Seminars are also organized. It is little wonder that our alumni have, over the years, not only secured ranks at the University level, but also achieved success and positions of leadership in diverse organizations and made Ramjas proud.
- Dr Naresh Kumar Gupta, M.Com, Ph.D. - Associate Professor
- Dr P.C.Tulsian, M.Com., Ph.D., FCA, PGDFM - Associate Professor
- Ms. Manju Gupta, M.Com, M.Phil. - Associate Professor
- Ms. Tanusree Jain, M.Com - Assistant Professor (On EOL)
- Dr. Surender Singh Dahiya, M.Com. - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Dhani Ram, M.Com. M.Phil - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Amit Singhal, M.Com., M.Phil., FCA - Assistant Professor
- Dr. Sumanjeet, M.Com., M.Phil, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor (T/C till 15-11-2018)